Friday, October 06, 2006

sekelebat hati dan otak

I've been wandering here and there...
Still, there's a rock heading in front, an unshapped rock, more likely a whispering sound.
Still, I recognize it as a rock...
It says

why why why why why why why why why why why why
why why why why why why why why why why why why

I've slept on that magnificant bed, have forgotten the ultimate reason why I kept shivering for all times.
Once the the phone rang...
Please, I just don't want to be a burden, I don't want to be a burden, I don't want to be a burden for everybody...

Until one time I release all the burden on my vena and I'm no longer a tumor inside your blood...
Until one time I put off the masks, and you all can breath easily...
Until one time I disappear, and no longer exist, and no longer be a burden..

forgive...

-BGZ-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home